Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Envelope Flaps... do I have a problem??

I think I have a problem.  Seriously.  I think I'm addicted to creating these envelopes!  Here are some more that I just finished up.  So, I made the flaps, first (they're included in the video series; this is Part 2, where the exciting stuff starts happening!) and then added them to the envelopes.

For a little close-up view.....


 And here they are, added to the envelopes.  Once the envelopes are filled with goodies, then those flaps will be folded to the back, secured with glue and sewn over the washi-tape that covers that edge.





Here are some shots of the other end, just so you can see the other areas of the envelopes and not only the flaps!  :)  


This one includes part of the address label that I created from old ledger-paper.


This gives you a better view of the zig-zag stitching I do all around the edges; for interest and to secure the washi-tape... it's not very sticky tape.  :)


There are several videos, showing how to create these, from start to finish!  Please be patient and watch them all the way through.  If you're in a hurry when you're doing art, or being creative in any manner, you're kind of missing the point.  :)  Thanks for watching!  This is the first one... and the rest are on my You Tube channel. 



No comments: