Monday, April 20, 2009

Blog backgrounds??

Hi, everyone!!

So sorry I've been absent! Spring has sprung here and there have been so many things that I've wanted to take pictures of to post on here, but my camera is still not working. :( All our daffodils are just about done for the year... the tulips are in their glory, though! Mountain/Wood Hiacynths are going crazy. It was 80 degrees yesterday!! (See, I told you, Jana!!) It was so wonderful..... I barbequed burgers and we had a fire in the backyard and made S'mores, after dinner. I wish I could post the sweetness that you can smell in the air right now! Ah, summer must be coming!

I tried to change my blog background a couple of months ago, but it wouldn't work, for some reason. Now, I see that thecutestblogontheblock is totally different.... so, I imagine they were in the middle of switching things up when I was trying to use one of their backgrounds. I just spent an hour trying to find some nice backgrounds... but had no luck. Can anyone recommend a good site for free blog backgrounds? I have lots of scrapbook paper.... I'm thinking that when I have my camera fixed, I could probably make my own. Right? Would that work?

For all you locals, the band I play in is playing at the Open-Mic at 3rd Street Pizza tonight. Not exactly sure when we'll play, but it runs from 7:00 to 10:00.

OK, I need to get out in the yard before it gets too warm!
Enjoy the day, wherever you are!

No comments: