Saturday, September 5, 2009



Is this beautiful or what??? This is the kind of thing I've been longing to do for some time now. And, it's my lucky day that I happened to go check out one of my favorite websites, The Feathered Nest, only to find out that she has her tutorials on such things at half-price! (Her link is down below, over at the right, in my "favorite blogs/websites" list.)

So, jump on over to her website and check out her sale! She gives you a PDF file and you print it all out. All the gorgeous images, full-color detailed instructions, etc..... The sale has already been going on a day or two and ends on the 7th.... so you only have a day left!

There's an interesting story behind this, actually, too. Just before I actually met my friend, Angela, in person, (we'd been communicating online before she moved to my town) I came across The Feathered Nest and loved it. Well, then, I went over to Angela's house and what do I find up on her living room wall?? This nest assemblage, or one very much like it! I asked her where she got it and she couldn't quite remember. I asked her if it was from The Feathered Nest and, yes, that was it! She loved that site, too. A kindred spirit, as Anne Shirley would say. :) And, such a small, small world.

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

~Teri

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Teri, thank you so much for spreading the word for me! And thank you too for your purchases...I hope you love making each and every one! The goodness will come back to you sweet friend, have a great rest of the weekend ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Teri said...

Thanks for your comment, Dawn! Doesn't your piece look beautiful on my blog?? :) I love it there! Thanks so much for looking!
Be well,
Teri