Thursday, March 3, 2011


Here's an altered art piece I just did a couple of weeks ago. A woman on the Altered Books list that I run sent out some RAK mail-art pieces to several of us. So, this was my "thank you" to her, for that.
I hope everyone knows what a "RAK" is by now! :) It's a Random Act of Kindness. For no reason, just do something nice for someone. I'm not sure who it benefits more, the giver or the receiver! :)
Ah, there are signs of Spring here! Primroses blooming; Croccus' already bloomed, although I noticed on my walk yesterday that there are still some blooming in other parts of town. Lovely. I've got Tulips up about 5", Daffodils up a few... and little, tiny Daffodils that are just about to bloom!! They only get about 5" tall and their blooms are only about 5/8" across, I think. I'll have to take a picture of them. I decided it's getting to be that time of year when I need to carry my camera with me on my walks/runs.....beautiful things are starting to happen out in the world!
Happy Sring!!
~ Teri

No comments: