Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How did I miss this little one??


Here is a pin-cushion that I made for a friend, for Christmas. There was a woman at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival (yeah, try to say that, fast, ten times!), who was selling these little kits. She had flowery ones and these adorable, little sheep! You have to glue some paper-board (like cereal boxes) together, first, and let those dry. But, once that's done, it's fast-going. Took me an evening to do the rest. The sheep is needle-felted; the flowers and grass are embroidered. The recipient said it was too cute to stick pins into. That was my feeling, too. :)
Happy creating!
~ Teri

3 comments:

Jana said...

I am pretty sure I have more of everything if you want to make another. I plan on making a few more.

Jana said...

Forgot to say I love the new look of your blog. Not sure how long it has had these changes (bad friend) but I love it.

robin - pinetree22 said...

He's so cute I wouldn't want to stick pins in him!!