Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas freebies, as promised!

So, here are the images that I promised.  Click on them and they'll show up in their original size.  Right-click on that image and click on "Save as".  Make sure you put the images in a place that makes sense or you'll never find them on your computer again!!  You can make all sorts of fun and beautiful things with these types of images.  Like the little plaque that I made, that was in my last post.  You could even make Christmas cards out of them.  Whatever you do with them, have fun!   

 Happy Creating!

           ~ Teri                                                                                                            



1 comment:

Courtney Walsh said...

Hey Teri,

I think you should go to my blog because there's some really interesting news there. :)

(It's good!)